Note: You may not believe the statements below, you may not accept or welcome them but do not allow yourself (the ego mind) to question or judge them. Merely repeat over and over several times a day, while falling asleep or upon awakening or anytime you find your mind wandering. The purpose of repetition is that eventually you WILL believe. The ego will try to convince you otherwise to keep you from ascending the ladder to be HOME free!
How do you get to Carnegie Hall? Practice, practice, practice!
How do you attain inner peace? Practice, practice, practice!
CHOOSE ANY STATEMENT THAT “FEELS RIGHT” AND REPEAT SEVERAL TIMES A DAY, WHENEVER DEPRESSED, HAVE SUICIDAL THOUGHTS OR WORRIED ABOUT ANYTHING. PRINT THE STATEMENT OUT, CARRY IT IN YOR POCKET AND TAPE IT TO YOUR BATHROOM MIRROR!
- I AM COMPLETE, HEALED AND WHOLE.
- I AM SPIRIT, A HOLY SON OF GOD.
- I AM ONE WITH GOD.GOD IS LOVE AND THEREFORE SO AM I.
- GOD GOES WITH ME WHEREVER I GO. GOD IS IN MY MIND.
- GOD PUT THE HOLY SPIRIT IN MY MIND TO ANSWER PROBLEMS.
- RECOGNIZING I HAVE A SPLIT MIND, IN THIS DUALISTIC WORLD, I CHOOSE THE HOLY SPIRIT IN MY RIGHT MIND, NOT THE EGO.
- IN QUIET I ASK THE HOLY SPIRIT FOR HELP – NOT MY EGO.
- WHEN I GIVE LOVE TO EVERYONE I FEEL THE LOVE THAT I AM.
- I AM LOVED, I AM A MIND, I MOVE FORWARD WITH CONFIDENCE BELIEVING IN THE STRENGTH OF MY SPIRIT AND GOODNESS.
- I AM NOT GUILTY OR A VICTIM THE EGO WOULD HAVE ME BE.
- I AM A DECISION MAKING MIND, AN INNOCENT HOLY SON OF GOD WITH POWER TO CHANGE MY MIND ABOUT THE WORLD.
- INNER PEACE IS IN MY MIND – I CHOOSE PEACE NOW.
- FORGIVENESS IS: RECOGNIZING PAINFUL THOUGHTS AND LOOKING WITH THE HOLY SPIRIT, ASK TO SEE IT DIFFERENTLY.
- IN MY DEFENSELESSNESS MY SAFETY LIES.
- I CAN BE HURT BY NOTHING BUT MY THOUGHTS. I THEREFORE CHANGE MY THOUGHTS AND CHOOSE PEACE.
- I EXCLUDE NO ONE FROM MY LOVE.
- I AM ALWAYS HELPFUL AND HARMLESS IN ALL THINGS.
- YOU MAY NOT BELIEVE IN GOD, BUT GOD BELIEVES IN YOU AND LOVES YOU!
The above was inspired from the Spiritual/Metaphysical book: A Course In Miracles
Visit: www.facim.org or